Digital processes & integration
Companies want to profitably exploit the possibilities of new technologies such as intelligent data acquisition with AI, smart assistants thanks to machine learning or data processing by robots. However, there is often tension between the possibilities of existing IT systems and the need to use new technologies to their fullest advantage.
Through smart integration of IT systems and digital process automation, this area of conflict can be reduced and new value creation paths can be smoothed. Coordinated processes create a solid foundation for the new digital business models and organizational changes that accompany the digital (r)evolution.
Process automation and integration does not only include the creation of workflows and orchestration of business processes. We connect local and cloud-based systems and create consistent data and information flows that can be used securely across company boundaries. Intelligent automation of processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and artificial intelligence (AI) as well as the potential of cloud computing lead to further productivity increases with more efficient use of resources.
The ultimate tool exists neither for process automation nor for process integration. As a competent partner in the Microsoft O365/Azure environment, we, therefore, use a comprehensive toolbox and the right combination of strategy, know-how, and best practices.
We support you in the evaluation, introduction, and use of the appropriate tool for your challenge. Together we optimize your outdated manual or already automated processes, replace existing systems, eliminate existing media breaks, and connect your systems, data, and technologies.
You have big plans - we have the right solutions
The one standard process does not exist. And every system landscape has its own particular pitfalls. We have been specializing for years in creating the conditions for the optimal digital value creation of your information and processes. We support you holistically from the idea to the successful introduction and beyond. We will inspire you with this:
- Evaluation of technologies and products
- Individual analysis & conception
- Proven governance and security concepts
- Process and integration architectures
- Proven Cloud-based integration blueprints/architectures
- Interface development & management (API management)
- End-to-end process digitalization
- Tailor-made training and support
Leading technologies and products
With our many years of practical experience and proven experts, we ensure that we always have our finger on the pulse with the technologies and products used. We are always open to new ideas and do not commit ourselves in advance. But with the following technologies and products, no one can fool us:
News from us COMPANY BLOG
We use the potential of the most modern technology paired with knowledge and experience. For more than 10 years, we have been supporting companies and organizations to use digital technologies profitably and remain competitive.All news articles
Office 365 is a comprehensive platform for various communication, collaboration, and productivity use cases. The Microsoft Power Platform is specifically designed for productivity. An integrated application platform that intelligently combines the three Office 365 services Power BI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow.
Benefits & use cases
- Create custom applications in hours – not months
- Easily integrate your existing data and systems to meet your specific process and business requirements
- Build automated workflows in minutes
- Connect familiar applications and services in your workflows without any programming effort
- Give the employees in the departments the opportunity to transform data into meaningful visualizations
- Create a data-based basis for decision-making to make the right decisions quickly and reliably
AgilePoint is an innovative low-code process digitization platform that allows you to quickly create everything from simple forms and workflows to business-critical processes, IoT apps, and composite LOB systems.
Benefits & use cases
- Create once and use everywhere. AgilePoint forms automatically adapt to the display size of your device. In addition, you have the ability to create forms specifically by display size.
- Digitization of business-critical processes and audit compliance
- Integration of cloud and on-premises services into processes
- Process modeling in the well-known BPMN standard
- Cloud or on-premises, AgilePoint feels at home in any deployment model
The goal of Microservices is to provide functionality independently and dedicated. A microservice has a clearly defined focus and range of functions. As an example, a “Provisioning Microservice” can be used here, which strictly only deals with the provisioning of SharePoint artifacts. It is also important that the microservice is constructed completely independent of other services. This allows targeted services to be updated independently of the rest of the solution.
Microservices are usually based on a 3-tier architecture consisting of an API layer, a microservice layer, and a data layer. With the API layer all (web) APIs can be made available and managed centrally in one place. The data layer contains the information that is processed, aggregated, and condensed in the microservice layer. The data layer contains any peripheral systems or services that provide data in the context of the solution. Azure components such as Azure Functions, Web Apps, Event Grids, Logic Apps, Storage Table/Queue, Service Bus, and API Management are typically used for microservices.
The Azure Cognitive & AI Services are services and components based on intelligent algorithms, thus making artificial intelligence (AI) available to companies. AI can be used for the following business problems, among others:
- Decision: Create apps that provide recommendations to make informed and efficient decisions
- Voice input: Convert voice to text and text to natural-sounding speech. Translate from one language to another and enable speaker verification and recognition
- Speech: Enable your apps to process natural language with pre-built scripts, evaluate moods and identify user preferences
- Image Analysis: Detect, identify, subtitle, index and manage your images, videos, and graphical content
While solutions such as AgilePoint and Microsoft Flow or the Microsoft Power Platform automate and orchestrate processes, integrate peripheral systems and eliminate media breaks, the challenge of manual, repetitive activities remains.
The automation of repetitive tasks or the data exchange between legacy systems without interfaces are exactly such use cases where robots can show their full strength in process digitization. According to Gartner, UiPath is the leading solution in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation RPA.
Benefits & use cases
- Automate repetitive manual tasks
- Automate data exchange with legacy systems and thus digitalize media breaks
Comprehensive accompaniment How we work
We love our work and always want to achieve the best possible result. We consistently go the last mile to the end and think beyond. That’s why our Solution Architects accompany their clients comprehensively and where it’s needed most, building bridges between business and IT. They tackle unpleasant issues and see them through to the end.
Trust and recognition How we work
Straightforward, transparent, and consistent, we do the right thing at the right time. We commit ourselves with extraordinary passion, competence, and energy. This is how we earn the trust and recognition of our business partners and colleagues every day. We promote and demand trust, honesty, loyalty, and fairness in everything we do. We assume responsibility. You can rely on us!
Reverse outsourcing How we work
This is coupled with another success factor – “reverse outsourcing”: local, customer-oriented expertise and targeted out-tasking in the area of development and support. Long-standing partnerships at the development location in Belarus ensure that our quality requirements and our specific way of working are taken into account.
Projects on the pulse of time How we work
Ideas and solutions are created thanks to a holocratic organization form and an exceptional corporate culture at all levels and can be implemented with great autonomy. We have set “fun at work” and “projects at the pulse of time” as our most important goals.