- Are you an expert in process automation or business process management solutions based on Microsoft technologies/M365?
- Do you like to work with well-known customers and technologies at the cutting edge?
- Would you like to be part of our small but fine team of solution architects that promotes and challenges each other?
As experts for consulting, implementation and rollout of process automation platforms in the environment of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams, 1stQuad Solutions leverages the potential of state-of-the-art technology.
To complement our team in Bern or Zurich, we are looking for a Solution Architect for Process Automation with immediate effect.
- A team of experts who encourage and challenge each other
- Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies at the cutting edge of technology
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- A transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat structures in a self-organizing company
- Informal exchange and fun during and alongside work
Your field of activity
- You advise our customers on topics related to process automation and business process management
- You will be responsible for accompanying projects from the initial idea and concept through to implementation and rollout and beyond
- As a Solution Architect for Process Automation, you will act independently and in different roles as required, e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer/engineer or as a technical project manager
- In larger projects, you will work with specialized teams, some of which are geographically dispersed (in-house and near-shoring)
- You actively contribute your ideas as well as the latest technologies and methods, go new and unconventional ways and inspire colleagues as well as customers with it
- You bring with you a wealth of experience, fresh ideas, assertiveness, a dose of pragmatism and humor
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, flexibility and willingness to travel are a matter of course for you
- You speak and write fluent (Swiss) German and are also proficient in English
- You have experience in the implementation/supervision of IT projects in the area of process automation or business process management with direct customer contact
- Preferably you have a higher degree (university, ETH, FH), an education as computer scientist / business computer scientist with experience in Microsoft and web technologies
- You are interested in and enjoy process automation
- Experience with scripting (PowerShell/Bash)
Plus points and nice to have
- Azure services and architectures
- Experience with SharePoint (onPrem & Online)
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- General experience with Office 365
- Experience with AgilePoint or other process automation platforms (Nintex, K2 etc.)
- Experience in consulting (requirement engineering, process optimization)
- AI/BI experience