- Are you a proven expert in Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) as well as auditing processes?
- Do you have years of experience in the environment of globally active industrial companies in their financial/compliance area?
- Are you familiar with common IT tools from the above-mentioned areas and can you advise business and IT users?
- Do you have experience in leading IT development and quality assurance teams?
- Would you like to become part of our small but excellent team that promotes and challenges each other?
As experts for consulting, realization and implementation of Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft teams 1stQuad Solutions uses the potential of the latest technologies and combines them as needed with chosen extensions such as Wizdom Intranet for SharePoint to create customized, comprehensive communication and collaboration platforms, which use standard functionality in an optimal way and can be extended according to customer needs.
To complement our team in Zurich, we are immediately looking for a proven specialist in Corporate Finance & Compliance to lead and support our operations and development team for two well-known, internationally active companies and 4 individually developed specialist applications.
- A small but fine team of experts, who support and challenge each other
- Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies at the pulse of time
- The possibility to accompany your customers from the beginning to the end of the project and to take over responsibility in different roles
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost-sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- Transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat, holocratic organization and opportunities for participation in a self-organizing enterprise
- Informal exchange and fun during and besides work – an important part of the 1stQuad culture
Your area of responsibility
- You will take over the technical leadership for all topics in the areas of Assurance, Risks & Internal Controls, R&D Project Portfolio as well as Capital Investment Management internally and towards our clients
- You are familiar with the organization and processes of our customers and ensure optimal communication, organization and compliance with guidelines and regulations
- As an expert for project, operation and change management for IT solutions in the finance & compliance environment, you are responsible for processes and form the interface between our customers and technicians
- You manage software projects (SCRUM) and handle error and change requests in our applications from qualification to implementation and rollout
- Together with the Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for performance measurement and reporting to our customers
- You are a personality with a wealth of experience, fresh ideas, assertiveness, a portion of pragmatism and humor
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, and flexibility are self-evident for you
- You are a strong communicator and speak/write English fluently
- You have higher education (Uni, ETH, FH) with an advantage in the technical field (e.g. business informatics or accounting) or a comparable track record
- You are a proven expert for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) as well as auditing processes and have many years of experience in the environment of globally active industrial companies in their financial/compliance area
- You are experienced in leading IT development and quality assurance teams and are familiar with common IT tools in the above areas and can advise both business and IT users