- Do you like to work with well-known customers and combine technical expertise with solving complex tasks
- Do you act independently and like in different roles e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer / engineer or also as a technical project manager?
- Are you a technical crack and are you familiar with the latest technologies / architectures such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, microservices, web technologies?
1stQuad Solutions has stood for the development of sophisticated enterprise application solutions and tailor-made IT consulting services for 10 years. We support well-known medium and large companies in the modernization of their company-wide applications.
Intelligent digitization is our passion. Microsoft products and technologies are our basis for this. As long-time SharePoint / Office 365 / Azure specialists, we share the enthusiasm for the new developments in the areas of cloud and hybrid. We are convinced that we are on the way to a new generation of business applications today, and that completely new opportunities are emerging to digitize companies.
To complement our team in Zurich and Bern, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with experience and a constant hunger for new things. A new colleague with the ambition to inspire our customers again and again together with a great team and the latest technologies.
- A small but fine team of experts that supports and challenges each other
Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies on the cutting edge
- The opportunity to accompany your customers from the start of the project to the end of the project and to assume responsibility in various roles
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- Transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat, holocratic organization and opportunities for participation and participation in a self-organizing company
Informal exchange and fun during and alongside work – an important part of 1stQuad culture
Your area of responsibility
- You advise and support our customers on issues relating to their application landscape, with a focus on Microsoft technologies
- You accompany projects as a responsible person from the idea to the concept to implementation and introduction and beyond
- As an Enterprise Applications Architect, you act independently and depending on your needs in different roles, e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer / engineer or as a technical project manager
- In larger projects, you work with specialized, sometimes geographically distributed teams (in-house and near-shoring)
- You actively bring in your ideas as well as the latest technologies and methods, break new and unconventional paths and inspire both colleagues and customers
- You are a personality with innovative strength, assertiveness and a bit of pragmatism
- You have a higher education (university, ETH, FH) with advantage in the technical area (e.g. computer science or business informatics) or a comparable track record
- You speak and write fluent German, with advantage also Swiss-German, and are also well on the way in English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the implementation of complex enterprise application projects in a leading role and with direct customer contact
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, flexibility and willingness to travel is a matter of course for you
- You have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, Active Directory as well as general infrastructure and network issues