- Do you like to work with well-known customers and combine technical expertise with solving complex tasks?
- Do you work independently and in different roles, e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer/engineer or technical project manager?
- Are you a technical crack and are familiar with the latest technologies/architectures such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365, microservices, web technologies?
For 10 years, 1stQuad Solutions has stood for the development of sophisticated enterprise application solutions and customized IT consulting services. We accompany well-known medium-sized and larger companies in the modernization of their company-wide applications.
Intelligent digitalization is our passion. Microsoft products and technologies are our basis. As long-standing SharePoint/Office 365/Azure specialists, we share the enthusiasm for the new developments in the areas of cloud and hybrid. We are convinced that today we are on the way to a new generation of enterprise applications, and completely new opportunities are emerging to digitize businesses.
To complement our team in Zurich or Bern, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with experience and a constant hunger for new things. A new colleague with the ambition to inspire our customers again and again with a great team and the latest technologies.
- A team of experts who encourage and challenge each other
- Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies at the cutting edge of technology
- The opportunity to accompany your customers from the beginning to the end of the project, and to take on responsibility in various roles
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- A transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat structures in a self-organizing company and opportunities for co-design and participation in a self-organizing company
- Informal exchange and fun during and alongside work – an important part of the 1stQuad culture
Your field of activity
- You advise and support our customers on issues related to their application landscape, with a focus on Microsoft technologies
- You will be responsible for accompanying projects from the initial idea and concept through to implementation and rollout and beyond
- As an Enterprise Applications Architect, you will act independently and in different roles as required, e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer/engineer or technical project manager
- In larger projects, you will work with specialized teams, some of which are geographically dispersed (in-house and near-shoring)
- You actively bring in your ideas as well as the latest technologies and methods, go new and unconventional ways and inspire colleagues as well as customers with it
- You are a personality with innovative strength, assertiveness and a dose of pragmatism
- You have a higher education degree (university, ETH, FH) with an advantage in the technical field (e.g. computer science or business informatics) or a comparable track record
- You speak and write fluent German, with advantage also Swiss-German, and are also proficient in English
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the execution of complex enterprise application projects in a leading role and with direct customer contact
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, flexibility and willingness to travel are a matter of course for you
- You have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, Active Directory as well as general infrastructure and network topics