- Are you an expert in Digital Workplace, Intranet or Business Process Management solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365?
- Do you like to work with well-known customers and technologies at the cutting edge?
- Would you like to be part of our small but fine team of solution architects that promotes and challenges each other?
1stQuad Solutions stands since 10 years for IT consulting and software solutions around the Digital Workplace. We support well-known medium and large companies with the latest technology and customized solutions.
Microsoft products and technologies are our basis. As long-standing SharePoint/Office 365 specialists, we share the enthusiasm for the new possibilities in the areas of cloud and hybrid. We are convinced that we are now on the way to a new information age and that completely new possibilities are emerging to digitalize communication, collaboration and knowledge management.
To complement our team in Zurich or Bern, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with experience, constant hunger for new things. A new colleague with the ambition to implement ideas and offers together with a great team.
- A team of experts who encourage and challenge each other
- Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies at the cutting edge of technology
- The opportunity to accompany your customers from the beginning to the end of the project, and to take on responsibility in various roles
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- A transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat structures in a self-organizing company and opportunities for co-design and participation in a self-organizing company
- Informal exchange and fun during and alongside work – an important part of the 1stQuad culture
Your field of activity
- You advise our customers on topics related to the digital workplace, intranet, collaboration, content management and business process management, or even business intelligence in the Microsoft environment
- You will be responsible for accompanying projects from the initial idea and concept through to implementation and rollout and beyond
- As a Digital Workplace Architect, you will act independently and in various roles as required, e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer/engineer or technical project manager
- In larger projects, you will work with specialized teams, some of which may be geographically dispersed (in-house and near-shoring)
- You actively contribute your ideas as well as the latest technologies and methods, go new and unconventional ways and inspire colleagues as well as customers with it
- Your personality, motivation and future is more important to us than the past
- You bring with you a wealth of experience, fresh ideas, assertiveness, a dose of pragmatism and humor
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, flexibility and willingness to travel are a matter of course for you
- You speak and write fluent (Swiss) German and are also proficient in English
- With advantage you have a completed higher education
- You have experience in the implementation/supervision of IT projects in the area of Intranet/Digital Workplace, Business Process Management in a leading role and with direct customer contact
- In the technological area, you have a wealth of experience and are an expert in architecture, setup or development of solutions based on Microsoft products and technologies such as Microsoft Web Applications (ASP.NET / MVC / HTML5), Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Azure