- Are you an expert for digital workplace, intranet or business process management solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint / Office 365?
- Do you like working with well-known customers and technologies on the cutting edge?
- Would you like to be part of our small but fine team of Solution Architects, who promote and challenge each other?
1stQuad Solutions has stood for IT consulting and software solutions for the digital workplace for 10 years. We support well-known medium-sized and large companies with the latest technology and tailor-made solutions.
Microsoft products and technologies are our basis for this. As long-time SharePoint / Office 365 specialists, we share the enthusiasm for the new possibilities in the areas of cloud and hybrid. We are convinced that today we are on the way to a new information age and that completely new opportunities are emerging to digitize communication, collaboration and knowledge management.
To complement our team in Zurich and Bern, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with experience and a constant hunger for new things. A new colleague with the ambition to implement ideas and offers together with a great team.
- A small but fine team of experts that supports and challenges each other
- Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies on the cutting edge
- The opportunity to accompany your customers from the start of the project to the end of the project and to assume responsibility in various roles
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- Transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat, holocratic organization and opportunities for participation and participation in a self-organizing company
- Informal exchange and fun during and alongside work – an important part of 1stQuad culture
Your area of responsibility
- You advise our customers on topics related to the digital workplace, intranet, collaboration, content management and business process management, or business intelligence in a Microsoft environment
- You accompany projects as a responsible person from the idea to the concept to implementation and introduction and beyond
- As a digital workplace architect, you act independently and in different roles as required, e.g. as an architect, consultant, developer / engineer or as a technical project manager
- In larger projects, you work with specialized, sometimes geographically distributed teams (in-house and near-shoring)
- You actively bring in your ideas as well as the latest technologies and methods, break new and unconventional paths and inspire both colleagues and customers
- Your personality, motivation and future is more important to us than the past
- You bring a wealth of experience, fresh ideas, assertiveness, a dose of pragmatism and humor
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, flexibility and willingness to travel are a matter of course for you
- You speak and write fluent (Swiss) German and are also well on the way in English
- It is an advantage that you have completed a higher education
- You have experience in the implementation / support of IT projects in the area of intranet / digital workplace, business process management in a leading role and with direct customer contact
- In the technological area you have a wealth of experience and are experts in architecture, construction or development of solutions based on Microsoft products and technologies such as Microsoft Web Applications (ASP.NET / MVC / HTML5), Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Azure