- Are you fascinated by the possibilities of the latest (Microsoft) technologies?
- Do you like to take matters into your own hands and create convincing solutions in the area of intranet / digital workplace, business process management or enterprise applications together with our solution architects and customers?
- Do you have proven experience with the organization, processes and IT landscapes in medium to large companies?
1stQuad Solutions has stood for IT consulting and software solutions for the digital workplace and enterprise applications for 10 years. We support well-known medium-sized and large companies with the latest technology and tailor-made solutions.
Intelligent digitization is our passion. Microsoft products and technologies are our basis for this. As long-time SharePoint / Office 365 / Azure specialists, we share the enthusiasm for the new developments in the areas of cloud and hybrid. We are convinced that today we are on the way to a new information age and that completely new opportunities will arise to successfully digitize companies.
To complement our team in Zurich and Bern, we are looking for an enthusiastic personality with experience and a constant hunger for new things. A new colleague with the ambition to implement ideas and offers together with a great team.
- A small but fine team of experts that supports and challenges each other
- Exciting, well-known customers and projects with tasks and technologies on the cutting edge
- The opportunity to accompany your customers from the start of the project to the end of the project and to assume responsibility in various roles
- Modern and attractive employment conditions with a high degree of freedom
- Cost sharing for training, mobility and work equipment
- Transparent and open corporate culture
- Flat, holocratic organization and opportunities for participation and participation in a self-organizing company
- Informal exchange and fun during and alongside work – an important part of 1stQuad culture
Your area of responsibility
- As a consultant, you convince our customers with your knowledge of the latest developments in IT and especially in the area of Microsoft technologies and products
- You advise our customers on topics related to the digital workplace, business process management or enterprise applications
- Together with our Solution Architects and the customers, you identify needs and requirements and develop convincing, user-centered solution concepts
- You lead projects to the goal in an agile and successful manner
- In larger projects, you work with specialized, sometimes geographically distributed teams (in-house and near-shoring)
- You actively bring in your ideas as well as the latest technologies and methods, break new and unconventional paths and inspire both colleagues and customers
- You are a personality with a wealth of experience, fresh ideas, assertiveness, a dose of pragmatism and humor
- Customer orientation, entrepreneurial thinking, flexibility and willingness to travel are a matter of course for you
- You are a strong communicator and speak / write fluent (Swiss) German, you are also safe in English
- You have a higher education (university, ETH, FH) with advantage in the technical area (e.g. computer science or business informatics) or a comparable track record
- You have several years of experience in the implementation / support of complex IT projects in the area of intranet / digital workplace, business process management or enterprise applications, in a leading role and with direct customer contact
- In the technological area you have a wealth of experience in topics related to the architecture, construction or development of solutions based on Microsoft products and technologies such as Microsoft Web Applications (ASP.NET / MVC / HTML5), Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Azure